Mercury Crystal is the first choice for corporate office furniture in India. It arrives in a sleekish design and offers a range of benefits to the occupant when they are busy working.
The chair's mesh backrest with lumbar support and tilting mechanism enables the occupant to settle in the seat smoothly. Its seat pan is soft and spacious enough to help the user relax in several sitting positions. The one position lock system mechanism elevates the function of the chair. The unique adjustable headrest feature will make you say no to neck strains, and thus the chair promotes healthier seating.
Mercury Crystal is one of a kind revolving office chair that adds more sophistication and value to the office spaces. It stays genuine to its genre, by offering a whole new level sitting experience. This is the most appropriate piece of furniture for those who overlook the time during work.
- Generously proportioned cold cure moulded foam seat with posture curvature side to side and pronounced waterfall front.
- Fully reclining tilt mechanism, adjustable for individual body weight and lockable in the upright-seated position.
- Durable fabric seat
- Gas lift: Heavy duty gas lift tested to 125kg
- Arms: Fixed arms for lightweight and additional user comfort.
- Base: Large nylon base five-star heavy-duty base fitted with 50 mm hooded castors.
- Stylish black nylon mesh backrest fitted with lumbar support.
- Adjustable headrest for additional user comfort
- Seat Dimensions: Width x Depth- 52 x 52 cm
- Back Dimensions: Width x Height- 50 x 72 cm
- Seat Height Range- 44 - 54 cm
- Arm Height Range- 65 - 73 cm
- Product delivered in flat packed / fully assembled condition
- Warranty: One year against manufacturing defects
Free Delivery within Chennai, rest of India shipping charged as applicable.
All prices shown are inclusive of GST and carriage.
Delivery Period: 48 Hours within Chennai.